Friday, December 16, 2011

It's that time of the year....

No, it's not about holiday or christmas. It's about graduation. This month, I have to say goodbye to lots of good friends. So, as a graduation and a goodbye gift for one of my good friend here who is going back to her country for good, I sew her a foldable tote bag.

Fabrics that I use:
Side A:
- 1 FQ Taza, Dena Design (Caroline in Blue)
- blue checkered cotton gingham

Side B:
- random plain fabric that I bought at op shop
- 1 quarter of FQ Heirloom, Joel Dewberry Design (Ornate Floral in Amber)

Others:
- Webbings for the bag handle
- light weight fusible interfacing
- cute button (I bought it back in Indonesia)
- hat elastic

And here is the result :)

SIDE A


































SIDE B























THE BUTTON AND ELASTIC





















FOLDED





No comments:

Post a Comment