Saturday, October 29, 2011

The super easy skirt


In the celebration of me finishing 1 of my 3500 words essay and the success of interviewing someone for my other 3500 final project, I am going indulge my self in craft world tonight (and forgetting my 5000 words research design that will due on this wednesday).

This time, I would like to blog my ownmade skirt. Because the price of fabric in here is so damn expensive (I compared the price with online stores in the US and UK, the fabric price here is 50-100% much more expensive!), I only bought half metre of this cute moda fabric with leaves pattern.

















I used all the fabric to make a skirt. I just joint the long end together, put elastic in the waist, and hem the edge. Voila! A cute mini skirt :)























What makes me happy with this skirt is my hem. People who see this skirt said how neat I sew the hem <3 I have to admit, this is the first time I've ever done the hem this neat.

















And that's all folks.

Mir, full time student, full time crafter.

No comments:

Post a Comment