Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Just a note

If you somehow stumble to this blog (miraculously!), this blog might be a new one, but believe me, I've been doing crafty stuffs since I was just a kid :) I was crazy about origami and paper craft. I made lots of cute paper stuffs like frame, notebook and bookmark and sold it when I was in high school (and being interviewed by CosmoGirl magazine.

Right now I am more into sewing. I couldn't stop thinking about sewing even though I'm in the middle of doing my 3500 words assignment. My friends often asked me, how could I divide time between studying, practising piano, performing, and sewing? My answer: I don't know. My academic life is my obligation, music is my calling, and craft is how I can compose myself. I just do all of them.

I also have other blogs. Livejournal for my fandom and daily life (five years and going strong), multiply for my other random life, tumblr for nice pictures, and another blogspot blog for my a cappella obsession (which I currently abandoned).

The point is, I'm a very random person. I might be a newbie here, but not.

No comments:

Post a Comment