Saturday, October 22, 2011

A greeting from far away!

In the past 3 years, there is always something in my post box every year end. Various cards from friends far away come to fill me with news from them. Of course I send them my cards too, but to make it special, I sent them my hand made cards.

My usual card making tutorial channels are TwoPeasInABucket and StarofMay. As for the cards that I made, I honestly do not remember which line of stamp that I used or the paper that I used. As for the card paper, I used the linen card that I bought in Indonesia for 10 cents per sheet (A4).

Before any of you complaining,
DISCLAIMER

I do not have DSLR thus the quality of the picture here are low.

The first card is "A Greeting from a Far"



















Second, Hi :)

I used Thickers foam for the Hi! but as you can see, I positioned the letters wrongly so I had to took it off and repositioned it, which caused the paper a little bit torn off.




 And this one is not a year end card but an easter card for my housemate and her daughter <3
I thought this card is quite a failed one. Not as cute as I thought before.



So yeah, that's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment