Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tsubusa ni Koi bag XD

Blame the eighters in me that when a saw a green fabric with sakura pattern, I didn't think twice to buy it. I thought I would like to make a tote bag from it, but I changed my mind. I ended up with a messenger bag.

Unfortunately, I didn't use the proper weight of fusible interfacing. When I used the bag to uni, the shape became weird. I didn't like it at all. But practice makes perfect and experience is the best teacher. After I finished these whole assignments, I will dedicate my 3 months full of summer for sewing. Hope I can make something better.

Nevertheless, I quite like the result of the bag. For the lining, I used a home decor fabric with plastic lining that I found in the 2nd hand shop. I used scrap fabric for the inside pocket. As for the flap, I used scrap fabric that bought for only 20 cent for 1 pack! I used a scrap fabric from my previous work for the inside flap.

What I like about this bag: this is the first time I ever sew a velcro. Yay XD

So, here it is, my "tsubusa ni koi" bag :)



1 comment:

  1. Miiiir never knew you were this crafty! Can you impart some skills to me? Don't worry we all have our ways... I like to run instead of working on my assignments!

    ReplyDelete