Sunday, October 23, 2011

I always lost them!

I love mobile phone pouch and I love making them. Unfortunately, I always lose them. I've made more than 4 mobile phone pouches, and all of them were gone somewhere. Unfortunately, I only took the photo of 3 of them. And in memory of my pouch(es), here I put the photos of them.


1. The strawberry pouch.

I crochet this using two different tone of pink and one light green, all of them using the local cotton yarn for less than $1 for a very big ball. Unfortunately I took the photo with my mobile phone, and the quality is not that good.





















2. The big yarn pouch

This one was very quick and easy to made, only 2 hours. I used a big acrylic three colour yarn, and if I'm not mistaken, I used the crochet needle size J. I love this, I love the colour, and again, it lost somewhere.....


















3. The my first properly done sewing pouch

This is the first time I successfully made a pouch, and a cute one! I sew the ribbon that I bought at Mayestik (for less than $1 per metre. Indonesia is such a heaven for cheap ribbons and fabrics) and tried the embroidery stitch in my sewing machine. The fabric? I use an old pillow case. For the lining, I use a flannel fabric that my friend gave to me and another fabric remnants that bought for $1.99 (don't ask me why Lincraft really love using this price for their remnants).




















I'm not planning to make any new mobile phone pouch. I'm just too heartbroken.

Mir

No comments:

Post a Comment