Sunday, October 23, 2011

Vintage look card

I always love vintage look card, and if you're talking about vintage, Tim Holtz is the man. For this card, I did not only use the distress ink but also use the stamp set (I forgot which one). I am not really sure which stamp that I used for the bird, but I think it's one of the cheap Grace Taylor stamp (which I borrowed from my friend).

I used a dark blue linen card that I brought from indonesia. I background stamped the card with Tm Holtz stamp too. I got the purple paper from my friend, not really sure what kind of paper is that. I did opaque stamp with vines stamp in the right side of the purple paper. The rest was just combining random things to make the card looks nice.

Usually I always want a clear and perfect result when I stamp, but to achieve little bit vintage look, it's better to not really have a clean stamp.


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment