Sunday, October 23, 2011

Do what your grandma told you

And yes, more assignments means more procrastinating time, which means more crafty stuffs! But no, these stuffs are the one that I made when I waited for the result of my scholarship.

I learned how to crochet from my grandmother (grandmothers know everything, believe me). She was more into knitting, but I am more into crocheting.

This is a small tablecloth that I made as my first project after years I didn't do any crochet.
I followed the guide from a Japanese book that I bought years ago also. For a revival crocheter, I thought what I did is not too bad. Unfortunately, I used the wrong yarn size, so the shape is little bit wavy. I used local acrylic three colours thread that I bought for $1.90 per ball.


















Happy crocheting!

No comments:

Post a Comment