Saturday, October 22, 2011

First post

This is the place where I will dump all things that I made. Since I'm such a random person, you will find big raaannngee of stuffs, from crochet to card making, from sewing to song making, from food to youtube music cover. One thing you will not find is my essays and my thesis progress. basically anything academic.

As I mentioned in the title, I procrastinate. Too much. And while I postponed my essays, presentation preparation, or any other type of my assignments to the end of the deadline, I did lots of other things to fill this time slot. You can find me practising piano for an hour, to cut my fabrics in the next hour, to cook in the next next hour. So yeah, I have too many interests, unfortunately, none of them are "that" good.

So if you happened to visit my blog from somewhere, please do not confuse with the randomness of the posts.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment