Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A Happy Coin Purse

Another post! I think I'm catching up quite fast, don't you think?

This time I would like to show you the coin purse that I made for my housemate. This is my second time sewing with a purse frame. Since I'm just too afraid to knock the frame with hammer to close the gap between the frame and the fabric, I glue and hand sew it. And since I'm just too lazy to sew it neatly and hide the sew under the inside part of frame, I just let it exposed like that. And it's quite bulky because when I took the photo, I didn't take out all the coins inside XD
\
And here it is: the coin purse :)

Materials:
- Fabric for outside and inside (you can even use scrap fabrics for this. It's quite small)
- medium interfacing
- feltcloth (to give the purse more form)
- purse frame

Final size: around 9x10 cm

I bought all the materials at Lincraft.








No comments:

Post a Comment